Law Exam

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cjansen85 1 year, 12 months ago.

• Author

atexas2013

I just took the law exam today and passed (2/24/2015). I read the two books, read Thomas’ notes and also reviewed the glossaries in both books with key terms already covered (it was actually really helpful to do this close to the exam date as a final review of key terms one more time). I didn’t spend time creating my own notes and spent a lot of time reading and re-reading Thomas’ notes – thanks so much!! I have to study too — I can’t go in and take one pass at the notes and sit for the exam. I spent quality time reading through the chapters, notes, etc.

Congratulations, that you passed the exam and thanks for sharing your experience and the way you studied will be really helpful to many who all would be giving and are preparing for the law exam.

Olga

Hi I am planning on taking law exam in 3 days. Sleepless nights – here I come 🙂 . This would be my 4th exam. Could anyone tell if it was harder/easier in comparison to financial reporting?
    Thank you!

cjansen85

I just passed the law exam yesterday. I’ve also passed ops and reporting. To me, law was the easiest, but they’re close enough in difficulty that it probably depends on your background. I’m starting managerial this week. It looks to be a lot easier compared than law/ops/reporting. Hope you passed your exam.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.